Sunday 11 November 2012

Meeting Cooper

Yesterday started with a nice visit with Mom. Henry got to show her pictures of Cooper.

Mom didn't understand a lot but enjoyed our visit I think.

My afternoon held a visit with good friends and this!

Then it was time to meet Cooper! It was Graycee's first chance to meet Cooper up close too.

She was very calm and gentle but determined...

to sniff Cooper's little butt.

Chris and Dana were really glad for the bibs the kids made.

Whoops, I didn't pinch him I promise!

Finally better access to the bum!

One more butt sniff for the road!

Good night Cooper and thank you Dana and Chris for having us over and thank you Henry and Marcia for sharing your Cooper time.

Heading into my first week in months where I don't have a medical appointment of one kind or another. What will I do with myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment