Friday 9 November 2012

Happy Ava day

Lovely quiet sleepy day. My first afternoon nap in a long time! Pain is still a part of my life but it's no longer the star.

Harry still loves his pirate hat. When he plays he runs full tilt into it and moves it around the room. Today it ended up like this

Going

Going

Gone

My little Puss n boots!

So guess what? Baby Cooper and his momma were doing so good that they got to go home this morning already!

They were hoping to have a sleepy afternoon and evening! Dana is feeling less pain every day and is in good spirits.

We'll have to figure out the most low stress way for our big family to meet Cooper, in the meantime I'll try to keep you updated with pictures!

I am really looking forward to going to visit mom with Henry tomorrow so he can show her pictures of his Grand baby. I'm hoping she can take in the happy news!

Today is special cause it's the birthday of my very FIRST great niece or nephew. Ava is 9 years old today!

There will only ever be ONE of this beautiful girl and I feel so fortunate to have her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment