Tuesday 20 November 2012

Nosey kisses

I think Harrison might read my blog while I'm sleeping! Today he just walked down to the end of the building and turned around without trying to walk around the building as if he knew I needed to reserve enough energy to do laundry. We did sit out on the bench for a while and watch chippies though.

That's a pretty relaxed cat that can give his mom a kiss outside. Even if the snow flies I think we'll be right back at the walks next spring, especially if I have a new knee by then! It's not the nicest to be on crutches in the winter but it means I won't miss summer like I did this year.

It's a pretty relaxed cat in his favorite pirate hat tonight too.

Tonight Emily wrote a story for Mom. Here is is:

Story for grandma:

Harrison

Hi! I am Harrison! Ruthe is my mom. I like wedsedays best because
Ruthe's sister, Karen and Ruthe's niece and nethew, Caleb and Emily
come! When they come, they always rub my belly, so I return the favor
with a turtle. They like when I do that. Although, they do leave at
night, I always look forward to seeing them!

Sent from my iPod

Henry will print that off for mom in a giant font that she can still read.

This is the picture that will go with the story:

Emily also sent these three pictures:

Naturally Harrison and I had to send a wet nose kiss back to her.

And I love the Internet. I used to be in Elmira almost every work day when I had a car. Now I see them every Wednesday and maybe more, but the great thing is that they are never more than a touch of a few buttons away.

Unless something untoward happens I plan on going swimming tomorrow night. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment