Monday 5 November 2012

Sew sew

So yeah I'm hoping I turned a corner today. I still have lots of pain but I feel like its possible that it might go away.

Thanks for carefully celebrating the beginning of the end to the pain with me. You can use whatever punctuation you'd like now!

I think also that I'm discovering the tired they told me would be coming. I could go to sleep at any given moment. It's a big relief to be able to sleep but I can see that still being tired despite sleeping will get old pretty fast. We'll see.

Here are some more pictures from Saturday's quilting. Again sorry for so much duplication from Facebook but you always get the real directors cut here!

Dana joined us from the hospital!

I want you to notice that when Olivia accessorizes she sticks with it. Most kids would've worn the crown for a few minutes but Olivia COMMITS!

Jim had a power nap to gear up for the action!

Grandpa Henry was the first man at the quilt but Caleb and Jim soon joined in.

Grandma Marcia was happy to help too! It will be interesting to see what names the baby actually assigns Henry and Marcia. That is one lucky baby to have them in his life!

We had a lot of fun with Anne's Halloween wig!

Anne had a bunch of great bibs ready for decoration

Another great family time. I am so very very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment