Friday 23 November 2012

Theme change

Today I ordered my Christmas present! It's a new iPod. It's going to be yellow and when I'm in the hospital for my knee I'll be able to ask Siri what the food is and if I should eat it or not!

And it was Dana not Siri that came to visit and told me about Cooper while I was in the hospital.

When I signed in to apple today with my address they got a little editorial and added "senior citizen building" right after my apt number.

Well yes, it kind of is but I'm not sure that's a key fact for the delivery person!

The reason I'm thinking about hospital food etc is that I'm trying to clean off my iPod getting ready to switch over and seeing a lot of knee related pictures.

I sure got the royal treatment at Karen's house!

So spoiled!

If they invite me back for recovery again Harry will have to stay with Uncle Henry cause Whiskers is back home and the boys just don't play well together!

Hey maybe there'll be a new season of Downton Abby to watch!

So Karen and I were thinking that there should maybe be a theme for the next knee surgery. The physio is gonna be a bear this time so we're thinking maybe Kung Fu Panda with an add on grasshopper aspect cause of the whole patience young grass hopper thing. Plus my major goal is to eventually be able to hop into the deep end of the pool. We'll see - alternate themes suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment