Sunday 18 November 2012

Round and round the garden

Whoops. Harrison and I walked all the way around the building again. Don't tell my knee doctor. It just seems easier than trying to turn the boy around (and go back past the barky dogs) once he gets going. I'm really proud of him. It used to be if we walked all the way around he'd come in and throw up from exhaustion and anger but now it's him jauntily motoring along pulling me. And he still plays laser tag later. Don't get me wrong. We stop a lot to smell the roses and stare at people doing yard work because apparently they need our supervision.

How does one leaf...

get all the good light?

A suitable sight to see while listening to Brother Cadfael on my ipod

Will have to split up the birthday pictures. Today Dance!!

Look away Grace! That's Chocolate the rat. She likes to party too.

Whew!!! Don't think Dora could've handled this party. But I sure had fun!

1 comment: