Saturday 24 November 2012

Cold front

So. Snow! I completely missed it until I looked outside this afternoon.

I promised Harry that if he went out.....

I'd warm his toes for him after.

One of my favorite parts of winter is the cuddle quotient it infuses into cats.

Bad news if you don't like snow - Harrison's got his nose covered. He predicted this snow this way too.

Tonight was a lot of fun! We headed to a new place in Waterloo.

To celebrate Johanna's birthday! You remember Jo of the walked the whole 34km to raise money for cancer on a bum ankle fame. (Her report is still pending but it's coming!)

Look karen had her hair straightened. So pretty! But I would miss the curls if they were really gone.

The food was really great!

Karen's Mac and cheese.

And my Pad Thai

So good. I definitely want to go back to try some more things.

Snow and Christmas lights and good friends. Almost enough to get me into the Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment