Monday 26 November 2012

Dream work

Listen. I think I need to at least start a craft or something so I have something to report here. Or maybe shut down till the next surgery. We'll see.

Ooh never mind. I forgot I'm getting my new iPod on Friday with a brand new camera that has a flash! I'll be fine.

I'm also remembering a lot of dreams what with waking up so hot that my cat has to sleep in the next room. (Don't dwell on that sentence.) So there's something the radiation doc got right - pretty sure I'm in menopause. Today's dreams were about finding another tumor which would pretty much be a really really bad thing. I don't even want to think about the surgery stage 4 might entail. So you can see why I prefer to forget my dreams. And for reals sometimes I do worry there was too much time wasted between the surgery and the radiation and I have to try to trust the doctor about that.

HOWEVER I don't see a great percentage of value in exploring those avenues of thought for too long. What's done is done. My Dad didn't really have any favorite music so it surprised me one time on one of our drives that he tried to sing que sura sura sp? He really believed in doing your best, treating others the best you can, that our minds are capable of much more than we know, but what will be will be too.

Also if its nice tomorrow Harry and I are going outside even if we have to get out the big Mark's Work Warehouse coat. We're getting a little stir crazy in here! Good news is that Harry is currently chasing the laser pointer avidly around the room so it's no biggie if he only takes a few steps out into the snow.

Earlier this evening...

Here's one of my Internet favs. If you're going to come listen to my fears and look at pictures of my cat you deserve a laugh too!

Oh and major congratulations to my nephew Brent and his fiancé Joannie (Yes they got engaged since they visited this summer!) on getting their first dog! This is Sara.

And this is Broanie. So cute. All three of them!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's "que sera sera". What a great man. I still think about the time we listened to "All Shook Up" on the way to the stockyard, and he told me about Elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's "que sera sera". What a great man. I still think about the time we listened to "All Shook Up" on the way to the stockyard, and he told me about Elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Dad once told me they used to listen to the radio out in the barn. This was likely very scandalous and 'worldly' at the time!

    ReplyDelete