Wednesday 7 November 2012

Welcome!

I am SO happy! Cooper James was born today at 11:49 am! He and his mom are doing great. I want to just check with Dana before I post any pictures but look at the sky we had this evening to welcome the little guy!

The weatherman called it a cotton candy sky.

I had a great check up today with Dr K and don't have to see her till January unless I have a problem. She said I'm radiation free and safe to be around a new baby! I'm off the heaviest pain killer already and hope to make my way down carefully. I keep reminding myself that it's not a race. The pain of sitting has downgraded considerably but peeing is still an exercise in mind over matter. It'll come. The knives have down graded from steak to paring - headed in the right direction!

Today I fired the home care nurses (very nicely) and I even felt good enough to take a walk!

This jumping right up on the flower pot is a first for Harry. He's been real sporty lately. Mary says its probably because I'm getting sportier too!

I love the tail shadows!

Still sat out from swimming tonight but hoping to jump in next week!

Happy birthday Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment