Saturday 3 November 2012

A quilting we will go!

Today we had a good old, new fashioned quilting at my sister Anne's place. The quilt is for Dana and Chris's little guy that we'll be meeting in the next little while. So very very excited!

Here are Melissa's pictures. I'll sort through mine tomorrow.

So lots more pictures tomorrow but I wanted to show you my prototype pillow maker!

Henry may have looked like the consummate pirate the other day but he's got the biggest heart ever and his engineering feat with foam is helping to keep me sane. It allows me to carry on with activities like today and playing cards - basically to not be laying in bed all the time.

When this is all over I'm going to show it to the folks at the cancer centre cause other than drugs it's what's helped me most.

The sores continue to travel up my groin toward my hip. Not sure what their mission is or what their final destination will be.

1 comment:

  1. Stupid sores! They need to go away already!

    I bet Mom would be proud of all the quilters, especially her two boys!

    ReplyDelete