Thursday 29 November 2012

A fine day for a hug

[Aww, Siri changed hunt to hug]

Great day for a walk. Last night Siri said it would only be 3° but we made it up to four. The squirrels were very sporty today

But first of course we pay homage to the grass.

No snow to keep us on the porch.

I think this little guy will make it for two winters at least.

This little Twitter bird never did come out into the open.

Ice on our table.

Apparently we can sit on ice but not walk on it.

Chippy chippy is back.

Waving the red flag.

You are being watched.

Home again home again to get our toes nice and warm.

My name is in Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

Sorry to post so many pictures of Harry and the pirate hat but he just keeps doing cuter things.

Ladies and gentlemen we have achieved full on curly toed turtle.

Favorite Internet picture of the day.

Moooooom!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Never knew a cat could love anything as much as Harry loves that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and am I ever glad I left that grass in the middle of the planter when I took the rest of the flowers out!

    ReplyDelete