Monday 28 October 2013

One direction

If I've learned one thing about walking a cat it's that you shouldn't have a destination in mind when you set out. So of course today I broke that rule and tried to head toward the garbage bin.

We walk past it almost every single time we go for a walk so I didn't think it would be a big deal to take the garbage with me.

I was mistaken.

So close and yet so far!

Nope!

Not going anywhere.

Eventually we got close enough to leave the bag within a couple of feet and I was able to get it in on the way home.

We had another argument at the end of the sidewalk. I wanted to turn left he want to turn right to see the squirrel backyard. Turns out he was right.

Today's squirrel TV was pretty incredible.

It's like they knew how to hold their tails so they were beautifully backlit.

Canada's next top models for sure.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment