Thursday 31 October 2013

A year later

Yesterday when we were out and about Caleb and Emily pointed out that exactly this time last year I had just finished radiation and last Halloween was the awesome pirate end of radiation celebration.

Dana was in hospital waiting for Cooper to be born. That's her on the laptop.

I'm grateful to be a year away from all that pain and I'm grateful for the safe arrival of this little lion.

I'm grateful for all my loves including but not limited to strawberries, Rubik's cubes and pirates!

Emily and Caleb have mastered the Rubiks cube to the point where Emily looked at Karen's wonderful creation and immediately told her that the color combinations were not possible.

They have memorized all the "logarithms" and can not only solve the cube from any point but can make different patterns at will. Me? I don't even know what a logarithm is when it's at home and I'm lucky to get one side all one color.

I probably shouldn't of gone for a walk today because of my cold but I did. It was just such nice warm rain.

Harry told me he wanted out but I didn't buy it.

Well good bye Halloween and sadly - hello Christmas.

&

1 comment:

  1. absolutely amazing pictures, Ruthe, keep up the good work.....

    ReplyDelete