Friday 1 November 2013

A real book and the Winter Olympics

So I stayed inside with my coughing snotty self today and actually read a book made out of paper! Been a while because I find it a lot easier to read on my iPod. But I'll do anything to read a new book by my favorite author - Laurie R King. (Start with The Beekeeper's Apprentice)

Harrison, like every other cat I've had enjoyed playing peek a boo between the cover and the book.

He also enjoyed some popping paper fun.

Not quite as crinkly as tissue paper but it'll do.

Also this happened:

That's better.

Forgot to post these yesterday:

Did some more photo moving tonight and got inspired to make a fun winter movie. You can click here to see it

(Slightly better video quality than the one I posted on Facebook)

&

Except that this looks like Whiskers and Whiskers LOVES car rides!

One more costume for the road from C Scott in a contest on TheBabyGuyNYC

No comments:

Post a Comment