Monday 18 November 2013

Showers of blessings

Fun fun day! A virtual shower with my niece Heather in Scotland. We had some trouble getting connected at first but in the end it worked out perfectly. We were even joined by family in PEI!

We had to pick pink or blue to guess the sex of the baby and we had a big reveal which you'll have to wait for the video to find out!

Click here To see!

It was so great to talk to family from away.

Harrison providing great iPad support.

Well what he's actually doing is threatening to chew my charger cord. I'm trying really hard not to give him a big reaction but he's put a few holes in it so now I have to put it away when I'm not around. I guess he's heard that we have a lot of kittens in the family now and he's trying to keep up!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment