Thursday 9 May 2013

Snap crackle pop

Really nice day.

Harrison has officially fallen in love with my physiotherapist Bobby. He cannot get enough of her. She is being a really good sport about it and gives him a couple of pats and talks nicely to him. I had hoped that would be enough but apparently she is his reason for living while she is here. Today I had to physically pick him up and pin him in my lap while I was doing my leg stretches. It's pretty funny.

Part of the problem is that he knows once she leaves we get to go outside for our walk. Which today was really more of a dandelion sit.

Tonight Emily and I went swimming and she did my toenails. It was a two-part treatment. First the color then the crackle. You'll have to wait for some sunlight to get the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment