Thursday 16 May 2013

Thumbs-up

Great day considering it started with a doctor sticking a needle into my thumb. Which by the way really really hurts and I've had a lot of needles in my life. Here's hoping the Cortisone shot works. To add insult to injury you have to pay $30 for it. I can have one more shot and if that doesn't work then he will cut the tendon.

But the rest of the day was great. Annette I went to Beertown and had a fantastic lunch. I had the Mac and cheese and she had the best hamburger I ever tasted.

We had started out trying to go to Ye's for lunch but it moved and we couldn't find it!

Then we picked up the girls and had a heck of a lot of fun with Cameras.

Except for my sisters cat Whiskers who would happily go anywhere with you in your car!

No comments:

Post a Comment