Sunday 1 November 2015

Winter prep

Today Harry was very gung ho to get outside. He was looking to graze. 





Wonder how long this family of roses will hang on this year. They've outlasted the orange leaves. 




Party marker escapees. 




Love this guy's two rings around his tail. 




He can carry two peanuts at once. 




So can this girl. 



She went out of her way to come over and stare at me. 




Still a few finches. 



Pretty sure these cute birds are Dark-eyed Juncos. They sing a lot as they move around. 












This is my usual blue jay sighting. 


So I was thrilled to be given this pose. Hoping my friend can help me with the shadow on his face. 




No takers for my bench feast today but that blue jay shot took any sting out of that. 










You know you've been pretty still for a while when the squirrels come too close for your lens. 


If squirrels being very busy is a sign of a long winter...










You might want to put your snow tires on. 

Sneak peak to Lizzy's bee costume. Adorable!


&





No comments:

Post a Comment