Thursday 14 January 2016

Big news!

Logan James arrived in Scotland in a crashing hurry on January 12. He's a few weeks early but my niece Heather and he are both doing really well. He weighed in at 6 lb 11 ounces which is teensy for our family but I'm sure he'll make up for it in his new life on the outside. 




Right now he's a little carbon copy of his big sister Lizzy,


who is clearly over the moon about him! 




They are all coming for a visit this summer and I can't wait!

Today's walk was not as bird filled as Tuesday but I was happy the sidewalks were clear enough to walk outside. 




"My" squirrel friends were not available today but I saw a few along the way. 






I was watching and waiting for a big jump here,




But not today. 







I navigated the snowy gazebo sidewalk by the little snow burgs along the way and only plowed off the way once :-)



&




No comments:

Post a Comment