Saturday 30 January 2016

Tilly & Zee and surprise - squirrels

Tilly was out enjoying her patio today. 

Are these not the cutest toes ever?!





Zee came out to play too. 


















I think this was a trick of light but check out the skunk effect. 


Everyone was up and at em at the picnic table today. 




















Notches stepped up and carted off the corn. 





























Apple or peanut?








No contest. 





I'm almost out of mealy apples but I've enjoyed them in the background and they're always gone when I come back. 



















































&




1 comment:

  1. Got a picture this morning of a grey squirrel that took a hunk of bread crust from the porch to the tree and was eating it up there. By the time I got the camera though, there was not much left of the bread.

    ReplyDelete