Monday 14 January 2013

Pop

Harrison was all about the cuddle today.

I love when he touches my face.

He was not so much into walking. It was too cold for him. So once he visited the shrine of the grass…

I was on my own.

It helps me to get out to walk every day that it's not raining to know that I want to take at least one picture outside every day and find those elusive turkeys again. Who knew turkeys could be so motivating?

The sound of me calling in my heart monitor over the phone drives Harrison crazy, it's like a really long, loud fax sound.

So far in 5 days I haven't pushed the button once, but the machine has recorded five times. No idea if that's good bad or indifferent.

All I know is that the glue is driving me crazy with itching. Oh well it's not a burn so I should be able to live with it.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment