Thursday 3 January 2013

Who wants ice cream ?

Lovely day. It was the last day I'll see my sister from out east for a while. We started with a visit to Mom. Mary Lynn had a special gift for her.

Emily took these pictures. As you can imagine I took one or two as well, but that's for another day.

Then up to Karen's for a splendid lasagna supper and fun games.

I've missed this little guy. He was extra cuddly tonight but I don't think he wants you to tell anyone judging from the look on his face below.

My best poker hand!

It knocked Jim out

But even 4 aces couldn't stop this immovable force! Looks like 3 jacks might be a "Caleb!"

And last but not least today Emily made an ice cream sandwich cake!

Those are the ingredients, and here's how you make (and eat it)

For best cake like results freeze hard for several hours or the day before, but there wasn't anything wrong with the way this tasted a little soft!

Bye for now dear sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment