Wednesday 2 January 2013

Whoot!

First some really great news! My friend Grace, she of the drive me to my first radiation appointment fame...

had her second bone marrow scan after many months of treatments and it came back with excellent results. She will find out soon if she's a candidate for stem cell transplant. If that happens she'll be in hospital for a long while so maybe she can send us pictures of her hospital food for this blog, because we're always looking for lovely edifying pictures here.

Speaking of pictures, Cooper turned two months old today, and my sister Mary Lynn got to meet him!

I think someone is nice and ready to become a grandma very soon in PEI!

Thanks for having such a cute baby Dana!

On the homefront we are still hitting that tissue paper hard!

A parting thought:

No comments:

Post a Comment