Wednesday 20 February 2013

Absolutely...

nothing of note happened today and I'm happy with that!

Edited to add

The fact that I think it is not noteworthy that I can walk well enough to do my own laundry today without it being a big deal is a big deal. And the fact that I am planning on Saturday to somehow get out on the tobogganing hills to take pictures of Emily's 10th birthday is also a big deal! I'm not going to sled down any hills and I'm sure the zoom lens will be my best friend but I'm going to be out there trying. Can't wait!

This temporary knee is not without pain but my how I look forward to the new one that should be even better!

If I can remember that I can look forward to doing even more things after about the next six months of surgery and physio it should help.

1 comment: