Thursday 14 February 2013

My little valentine

Today I got to babysit Cooper for an hour and a half. He brought one of his favorite toys - I'll call him Cow.

Cow doesn't really do much except rattle a bit but he's a good friend

And he makes a good headrest for watching Toopy and Binoo.

Cooper is working hard on turning over. He would've got there too if it wasn't for that pesky arm.

Cow might be a good friend…

But elephant is the bomb! Cooper could care less about the other toys on that mobile.

A gooooo:

Yeah, I can take a lot of pictures in an hour and a half but I'll try to restrain myself.

Taking pictures this way is only going to last for so long because while it might be nice to pretend that he's looking at me, what he is actually looking at and would like to be in possession of is the little red camera.

Soon his hands are going to cooperate.

Restraint has left the building.

Harrison was interested but polite, although he did insist on marking the chair to send a message home for Gracyee and Ozzy.

And he reclaimed his spot.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Glad people are starting to watermark pictures so I can give credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment