Thursday 13 February 2014

Baby time!

Only iPod pictures tonight. Harry had his checkup and shots tonight and he's really out of it. So when your baby isn't feeling good you hold him and you don't sit at the computer downloading pictures.

I had a bit of a painful sleep due to my fall but nothing untoward. It was too nice of a day to sit inside! I broke out my Perry the platypus hat for the first time and I have some cool squirrel shots to show you tomorrow.

Harry is always sure that meowing all the way to the vet will change things.

This way out mom.

He's pretty much been sleeping all evening but he ate and drank so I think it's just something he has to sleep off.

It has not been a hardship to sit still because I watched the first episode of season 3 of Sherlock.

Awesome is the only way to describe it. I feel like I'm watching it like this:

I promised you some cute babies so here you go.

Rebekah from out east's grandpa made her a sleigh!

Lizzy is charming her grandma in Scotland.

And making smooshie faces for her mom.

Cooper is still loving the library.

Henry says that at one point they were both under here.

And introducing....

Four month old Lorelai from out west! She's another honorary great niece and look at those cheeks!

She might have to wear cheek guards when she visits next summer!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment