Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hockey time

Yesterday I got to spend the afternoon with some of my favorite folks.

Max and Luke and I always exchange new apps. I was able to initiate them in the ways of the Clumsy Ninja.

I think both of them are black belts in real life so I imagine they can teach the little guy a thing or two.

Like how to deflect a watermelon with his head...

or his butt.

This little guy needs a lot of positive reinforcement high-fives or he'll sulk.

Harry is more than happy to provide him with lots of high-fives. More on that another day.

Luke's hockey team just won a tournament this past weekend!

The day was extra special because I got to go see him play.

The bright green stick made it easy to find Luke with the camera!

Front and center listening to the coach:

It wasn't a win but only two days after a big tournament win it wasn't a big deal.

Speaking of big deals, look who turned one year old today!

That's right, Rebekah from the east. Look at all that hair she's growing to match her big eyes!

My brother Henry is in Florida again this week. I'm finding that I'm not quite as sympathetic to his plight as I was during his last trip since we've yet again entered another polar vortex. I am happy for him and all but come on winter give it up!

He's a little more adventurous with his sushi than I am.

That's the real deal!

Not sure how I'm going to get to bed tonight cause I left it all at the pool tonight. Good feeling though.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment