Thursday 24 July 2014

Finished

Well the wedding slideshow is finally in the can. This meant Harry didn't get out for his walk till later so we chased little pieces of leftover sun while the mosquitoes hurried us along like Kmart employees in a rush to close the store.

Jordan is having a birthday soon. I asked her if she was turning 10 but she didn't deign that with an answer. She was more interested in Harry.

Soon I will have much more exotic locales to take pictures of. We are leaving on Sunday morning to start heading out to PEI for the wedding via the states. Going to a blue jay game in Boston on Monday night. Melissa thinks she has a Jays hat that will fit my head. I want to believe her but...

I think Lizzy has a bright future in millinery/fascinator fashion policing.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment