Thursday 26 February 2015

It's a (new) date

In case you missed it on Facebook I found out today that my surgery has been rescheduled for March 16th. I'm going to do my best to relax into that because there's nothing else I can really do except have fun, enjoy life and avoid sick folks. I'm happy that this time it will be my own doctor doing the surgery. She's not a warm fuzzy person but she's the head of the department and there's some trust established there. I don't have to do pre op again yay!

Speaking of enjoying life and having fun, tonight was swim night. We started out at Costco.

Twin power sharing - one flavour for each.

The guys had a lot of fun with the camera tonight. Yay!

It's not easy to look this nonchalant with your eyes open under water!

So cool!

I love this picture of the girls that Caleb took so much:

Earlier in the day I tried to see if I could find the smudge on my big camera. It wasn't long before I got distracted.

I was trying for the side of the eye but seem to have captured some awesome eyebrows instead.

Photo shoots are exhausting apparently.

The iPod is not doing too bad tonight either.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment