Thursday 7 May 2015

Blossoms and bugs

Sorry for all of you who are thrilled with this nice hot weather but for me it's probably time to clear off the old treadmill and crank up the AC. I could handle the heat but the bugs slay me. Specifically the gnats or no see-ums. I really react to them. Two bites yesterday and I'm crazy. Ah well I'm sure at some point we'll get a nice hard rain and I'll be out there in a flash taking pictures and popping Benedryl. Itching makes me grumpy in case you missed that.

Heather says they have no biting bugs in Scotland. In the words of the immortal Tina Fey: "I want to go to there."

They had snow in Edmonton this morning. I want to go to there too.

Then the peas and strawberries will come because our blossoms didn't die and I'll be happy I live here.

Anyway. I did venture out for a bit.

Coop is a happy gardener these days!

And Emily is happy about the weather too.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment