Tuesday 26 April 2016

Rockway gardens & Notches goes all Neo

The tulips were not really out yet at Rockway, these were almost the only tulips we saw that were open yesterday and they were at a neighbouring house. 



But there were lots of daffodils and narcissus. 






Henry found out that these pansies were planted last fall. They're trying hard to thrive in this cold dry spring. 





























































A few pioneers. 










Back home, I continue to enjoy this stage of the crabapples. 






I'm also enjoying making props for squirrel shoots. I can't draw but I can kind of copy. 






Notches stood up for herself today. 













This lady enjoyed a workout on the bird feeder pole. 














The idea of the sign is that I can fill it in later.  











Chalkboard paint is fun!




I had no company on the bench today. I guess all the extroverts had gone home early. 



No comments:

Post a Comment