Friday 20 December 2013

Bird brain

So I promised a big new-hat reveal remember?

First store bought hat in my life that covers my ears!

You should have seen the classic double take look I got from a guy delivering boxes next door!

I figured a photographer cardinal hunter should have a red angry bird hat.

Tonight at cards it was in my rollator basket so I grabbed it when I needed a comeback!

It worked!

But only worked for one round.

Here's the winner. As usual!

My afternoon was super fun too. An awesome fish and chips lunch...

with awesome friends!

Look at the amazing gift they have me!

It's a pirate snowman s'more!!!

This is one ornament that's staying out year round.

We had lots of fun playing Heads Up on my iPod and tasting Kurig coffee. I didn't taste Pari's banana cinnamon tea though because that's just wrong.

This one was awesome!

Thanks for a great day!

&

1 comment:

  1. You look like a cross between an angry bird and little dutch girl.

    ReplyDelete