Tuesday 17 December 2013

The waiting is the hardest part

Spent the day waiting for Godot, otherwise known as a fridge. My current fridge is no longer making hot air balloon whooshing noises but is beyond repair. It is malingering so any food I didn't already throw out, which was most of it, is out on my porch. Beats the last time this happened which was in the dead of summer.

So anyway I stayed indoors in case the fridge came (didn't) so mostly I watched tv and took off fridge magnets and did this:

I got some awesome mail from England from my friend Melanie! She made this!

So going on my wall! Thank you! I love it.

Harry had a go at my glasses. One of his life's dreams is to take them away and have at them.

Also I had a goal of 6 minutes on the treadmill tonight. So first I baked some cookies (because balance) then I hopped on. Here's what happened.

Whoot!

&

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it. Congrats on the ten minutes, great job!

    ReplyDelete