Thursday 9 April 2015

Birthday rain

Had a nice birthday. A lot of people made me feel very special!

I would feel even more special if these stitches could see their way clear to stepping off. They are not doing anything constructive and some of them are literally growing out slowly which is exactly as comfortable as it sounds. There is no dissolving happening. Sorry to complain but I guess that's what this blog is for. Will see if the surgeon will take mercy on me on Monday and help me.

I almost didn't go out today but then Harry decided he needed out and away we went.

Broannie's hyacinths are living on my porch now where they won't make me sneeze but are happy to be models.

Lizzy is getting along famously with Grandma and Grandpa while her mom and dad are in New York. Her favourite word is car. I wonder if she has a Scottish accent yet? That will be the cutest thing ever!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment