Thursday 9 January 2014

Gym rats

I don't have a lot of pictures today but it was a great day.

Karen and I went to the gym together, the first of many Thursdays I hope. We did all the machines that I know and I did 7 minutes on the recumbent bike and she did 23 on the treadmill. I think that's pretty good the day after swimming.

I think I need to see where I can buy a strap to keep my right foot on the pedal, we could only see one in the whole place. Maybe some Velcro. It just won't work otherwise. Well, maybe one day I'll have the control to keep the foot from trying to leave. But hey my knee goes around and that's all that matters.

Supper was awesome!

I did share and karen had her favorite coconut soup.

Then we shopped a bit and I got a few work out shirts.

And hey look at the hat my niece Annette did first try for her niece out west. I'm hoping I can show you what it looks like once it gets to Edmonton. The little girl it's for has the cutest cheeks ever.

Some of last night's funny pictures from the app Funny Face Maker.

And the SketchClub app is going to be fun too

&

No comments:

Post a Comment