Monday 27 January 2014

Look up, look way up

I am flat out tired. Up at 7 am on 3 hours of sleep to go for an exciting blood test at Grand River Hospital. And by exciting I mean not exciting in the slightest.

It was really bright and sunny when I got home so I broke out the Mark's work warehouse coat and went for it.

I don't know who this nameless internet - look how cold it is in Canada email man or woman is, but this is what I should've had to get from the door to the sidewalk.

It's the kind of gadget my dad would've loved to invent.

It just meant that I had to walk on the driveway instead of sidewalks.

Elf-fransisco bridge?

The mark's coat is a lot warmer than the Staypuft coat and with the fake muskrat hat I was actually toasty warm. Ladies if you want to be warm buy a men's coat.

You think they'd make the warmer coats for people that sometimes wear pantyhose.

I guess if you don't have much inspiration for pictures look up.

The great thing about flags is that they are very unselfconscious and give you lots of poses.

Indeed:

Poor Harry, didn't want to go out either door today.

He did want to register a protest that the iPad was on his side of the chair.

Two things. I don't really let him bite these things, he's more threatening to gum it than anything else. Secondly, you should really consider watching the TV show Sherlock. I downloaded a free month of Netflix just to watch it.

Liking it better than Downton Abby.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment