Saturday 18 January 2014

Snow dreams

Today's outdoor pictures are brought to you courtesy of this boy.

I wasn't going to go out but Harry insisted that this time the snow might be warm and the cat nip container just might be rich with regenerated kitty hallucinogenics.

Sadly his dreams didn't come true but by then I had my coat on and saw that the sidewalk was pretty clear so when Harry finished his porch inspection I went for my own walk.

I don't want to give the impression that I'm always gung-ho to walk. Harrison and the camera really do help.

Still seeing ice damage.

And as always, these ladies got me all the way around the building. They live on a very cold corner that I'd normally love to avoid.

No red birds but there was a very vocal black one, cawing, turning around in circles and shaking off the snow.

That's no playing with colour, that's the colour of the day.

First day with no Imodium. Whoot!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment