Friday 9 August 2013

Big walk

Harry and I did this today!

That counts three times for me and well over once for him!

I wasn't expecting him to take the bit in his mouth and just keep going. I think he surprised himself too! When we got close to the front and the loud highway noises he decided to turn around not realizing that meant he would be walking farther than if he just went around the building. He is currently sleeping very hard!

It will be interesting to see what he does tomorrow. In the past after a big walk he would not go at all the next day. No matter, he was a very good boy and it was exciting for me to be able to go around three times even though I was almost late for cards.

We visited a lot of grates today!

This is the face I get when I ask for the 10th time, "Are you ready to go?" When he finally is, he meows and then he gets up and moves. Might just be 10 feet till he flops over but nevertheless it's a move.

We had a few dramatic moments.

But I'm pretty proud of the little gaffer.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment