Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wonder if they are hiring at the airport

Harry got all hepped up on cat nip today...

and proceeded with his hobby of sniffing cars. He would do it all day if I let him. Today he was quite taken by this car.

Would not walk past it.

Insisted on walking around it completely.

Spent five minutes with his head up and under the back bumper.

Nuff said.

Hey no judgement here. All I care is that he's nice enough to visit his grandparent.

Swim night with the Schlueters!

It was dress like a farm animal day at camp!

I went swimming despite the sore. Not going to give it the respect or satisfaction of interfering with my life! Especially now that I know it is not cancer. It's hard to explain but it's not like an infection wound, more like a series of small closed blisters. Some leftover reminder of the radiation last fall. Hoping to get into see a wound nurse at the hospital to see if they have any advice. Might be tricky jumping through hoops to get to see one. We'll see.

Thanks to Caleb and Karen I went from this:

To this:

I always feel better when I'm sheared although it does scare some of the ladies in my building.

Thanks to Emily I have this:

And this:

I told you yesterday she was thinking of doing a collage everyday for a month. We realized that's not even possible since they are going camping soon. No worries we will enjoy them when they happen from time to time!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment