Friday 23 August 2013

Sunny day

I can't even begin to tell you what a good day I had today! So maybe I won't cause if I start downloading pictures I will find myself asleep in my computer chair. I spent hours in the wave pool at Bingeman's today and my body is toast in more ways than one!

And lets just say my camera paid for itself today watching my peeps go down water slides!

So in the meantime please enjoy the flower that Olivia chose especially for me...

and also please enjoy what happened at the sleepover last night!

Annette says the colour is called Maureen pink. (Sorry, inside joke, my friend Maureen could not hate pink more if you paid her a million dollars so naturally that's why I bought it!)

&

I tried! Reapplied 3 times. Missed a spot! May wear a sun hat in the water next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment