Saturday 31 August 2013

IPod Clean up

Today's most notable action was going to the gym and watching tv. I know, not something to write home about!

Saturday night mysteries on PBS have become must watch tv for me and a new one called Silk about two lawyers trying to become QC's blew me away.

Anyway I was also trying to clean some pictures off of my iPod so here are a few that I have missed along the way.

When I was staying with Karen after my last knee surgery I took some snapshots of pictures in mom's foot problems. That would be for the albums. Photo albums.

I was pretty proud of this cowboy sweater I knitted for Aaron

And I appreciate that my sister took a picture of the three sweaters I made for her boys.

Clearly I was more excited about making up the pattern for the pictures than sticking to any sort of pattern for the sweaters! I believe it was not too long after this that I realized that I would be better suited for cross stitching if the picture is what interested me.

That train on Luke's went all the way around the bottom of the sweater and I was pretty pleased with Brent's blue one because it did look like moms house. Paul's rabbit sweater lasted for at least 10 more children because it was made out of some sort of indestructible Wolco yarn.

Karen and me and Helga

&

2 comments:

  1. Cool a lot of those old ones are new to me!
    I love Deb's feathered hairdo in the Balderdash photo lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, lots of ones I've never seen.
    Photos of precious memories and accurate comfy sweaters are great and all, but make with the foot problems!

    ReplyDelete