Saturday 10 August 2013

Crow bar

I was able to do seven minutes on the treadmill at the gym today and really brought it to the circuit. Sixty reps of everything.

Mr. Harrison just took a casual stroll around the front lawn after yesterday's big walk and that's okay

Camouflage cat.

Sun ice

The crows have been especially chatty this week.

6:30 PM makes for some interesting light.

There's no grate like home.

Spotted on the way to the gym today:



I could not have been more honored and delighted that this is the way my niece Heather made her Facebook announcement:

I had been putting together pictures for their wedding video so this poppit was freshly on my mind:

But I'll be more than thrilled with a little girl or boy like this too:

@delighted!

&

I wish I knew who wrote this awesomeness:

No comments:

Post a Comment