Tuesday 20 August 2013

Play!

The Caleb festivities continue today and Karen sent me pictures. Well this first one was from last week at the cottage but the rest are from today. Good job Karen!

The boy loves to drive even if it's just my go cart at the grocery store!

His dad and sister were little more sedate:

I haven't heard yet but I imagine his mother took on those young chaps with glee like she does every year. One time at laser quest a little boy said to her "Lady, I'm only 8 years old!"

Thanks for taking the pictures Susan!

This and food thrown at them occasionally was pretty much how the rest of the day went:

Harrison and I had lots more fun today too. It won't be long before he will be demanding the iPad live on the floor.

He likes to fish but the mouse is pretty cool too.

I can even control the mouse on the iPad with my iPod using blue tooth.

The butterfly was not a hit but still worth watching:

The good thing is that these games rev him up and then he plays for real. But who knows maybe tomorrow he will never look at them again.

Should go to sleep off to the beach again tomorrow!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment