Sunday 6 September 2015

A little health update and butterflies part two

Had a fun family poker night at Al and Mary's tonight. Those pictures tomorrow, spoiler alert, Henry won :-) 

I also want to keep it real here and say that I've been quite worried yet again about a sore area in the cancer zone but today I faced it and contorted myself into a pretzel to take pictures and I'm happy to report that it just looks like the usual non cancer ulcer. Painful as heck but just something to wait out. It's hard to not just ignore this because I really don't want to go through another surgery but if I've learned anything it's that facing things is better than not. Even when I think I'm ignoring it I'm actually worrying even if I think I'm not. Also while I have great doctors I'm their best early detection tool if I'm not just a passive passenger on the ride. 

Here are the rest of the butterfly picks from June. 















































Stay tuned for lots of Max pictures tomorrow. Here he is in the safety zone under his mom's chair. He's pretty sure he's still the same size as he was when he was a puppy. 



&






No comments:

Post a Comment