Tuesday 22 September 2015

Stubborn summer

Beautiful day if you like summer, I know the gnats loved every second of it and at this point plan on surviving all the way through to next spring. 













I know this lady for sure now and she's not really scared of me anymore. 



She's easy to spot because she's obviously a working mother and the Art Deco detail on her tail. 






Fall decorations are up over at long term care. 




I didn't know that this red leafed plant grew flowers. Seeds I guess. 






Been collecting seeds from the Canna lilies, Henry's going to try starting some next year. 













My friend Zee





This chippie yelled for over an hour. No exaggeration. 





Happy gnats. 




Made a little video of the animals having lunch on Sunday. You can see it here:


Harry gives it two paws up!





&





No comments:

Post a Comment