Thursday 19 May 2016

A good day for bubbles

Today my friend Alice, who is a part of the photography club too, and I did a bubble photo shoot for our next assignment. Sorry that so many of these are similar but I like a lot of them. 












I like the one blade of grass in focus. 


Still had important business to attend to. 




Alice got right into it!





















The newest bubble mower













Got one bursting:










This fell out of my pocket providing a free for all buffet later on. 




Closer to home Harry was being lectured by a chippie you can see through the rollator brake. 


Harry enjoys a sidewalk very much and one of these days is going to roll right off. 



A chippie in every drain pipe these days. 




These irises are very short this year. 





Hanging out at the smoking bench watching squirrel tv. 




&



No comments:

Post a Comment