Friday 6 May 2016

Tulips instead of squirrels

I headed across the street today to my neighbor's beautiful garden. The tulips were wide open to the sun. I hope to go over again when it's raining. 
















As you'll see I was mostly fascinated by these white and yellow tulips. 


















This group was another favourite. It's gratifying to get better results in manual than automatic. 












Back across the street the lilacs are almost ready to start. 




And this tree was in full bloom. 













It can stay this temperature with low humidity all summer as far as I'm concerned. 




Only one squirrel showed up today. Lots of other food around in the wild and that's as it should be. 


I enjoy colouring but not sure my tendinitis will allow me to do it a lot. 


Harry couldn't relax too long 


Because the chippies are on the move. 






&

No comments:

Post a Comment