Saturday 4 October 2014

It's the Great Pumpkin, Cooper Brown

Today we set out for a pumpkin photo shoot. It was really too cold to be outside so we headed to Belgian Nursery instead.

I didn't have time to edit the hundreds of pictures I took mostly because I bought a bunch of new peacock feathers at the nursery. I bought 8 and we are playing with three at a time.

Best. Day. Ever. We are losing our collective minds here.

Please enjoy these pictures of gourds and pumpkins...

...because of the 350 pictures I took on pumpkin day, very few of them involving Cooper contain actual largish pumpkins. At the current time he very much disapproves of them as you will see in the next few pictures.

He was just minding his own business playing with his beloved new whirly gigs

When Dana tried to introduce a suspicious pumpkin.

Since we had not paid for it and the store was now closed we were glad it did not go man overboard!

Pretty sure he's not Cucurbitophobic (afraid of pumpkins) he's just a toddler that is not amused by them and I think that's adorable.

Still we had great fun and best of all for me Cooper now has a name for me.

E.

I love it. It's in keeping with Caleb's R but he made it his own as did Emily with her Orrrrrrrr! (Orrrrrrrr had to be yelled, kind of like Norm on Cheers.)

Gotta go, there's a cat ready for more fun.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment