Sunday 23 June 2013

🌝

Hot. It was hot to walk around the building and do laundry today.

A murder of crows.

I'm assuming they are crows. If not they would be an unkindness of ravens. Sometimes I love language.

Looks like its really the owls you need to watch out for!

But all of this is really just wasting time until you are brought down, pow, by the cuteness that is Cooper on a swing. Pictures courtesy of my brother Henry.

Happy birthday weekend Grandma Marcia! Such a boy to bring you joy.

If Cooper ever has even a moment's wonder as to how much he is loved...

Grandpa, I'm getting around all on my own can you believe it!

Cooper's dad Chris giving him some tickles and kisses

Not sure he gave permission for the fun to stop!

I went out to find the super moon but the bugs found me instead. Couldn't have done anything near this anyway. Really really beautiful!

Today Emily taught me how to use the emoti keyboard!πŸ˜€πŸŒΈπŸΉ

Ribbit🐸

No comments:

Post a Comment