Thursday 20 June 2013

The stair master

Emily is writing a book. It's so awesome how creativity breeds creativity. My other niece Melissa wrote a short story about the sun and that triggered Emily who is now writing a book about the moon and the sun. Someday they will both be published I'm sure.

Fun on the slide pictures from last Saturday. I haven't meant to drag the pictures out this long but it's good to be busy and I've written four articles this week so far. Melissa made an awesome gif boom with these pictures she took but it won't play on my blog.

Today I only went around my building once but that's okay because it was the day after swimming and also… drum roll please... Today I walked both up and down a flight of stairs in the proper one foot after another fashion for the first time in probably 20 years.

I was probably supposed to wait till my physio people were with me but I got it into my head I was going to try so I did. Surprisingly down was quite a bit harder than up because you need to bend your knee more. I needed to hang on to both railings and go very slowly but nevertheless I did it!

Stopping to light a cigarette?:

If you would like your car detailed please feel free to bring it over for Harrison. He is fascinated by cars.

From cute overload:

No comments:

Post a Comment